For me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

These are the Apostle Paul's words while in prison for preaching the Gospel.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I bet you dont have a goat knocking on your bathroom door...

I'm going to make this a quick update. I'm on mainland for just 2 days. Attending a class about labor and delivery.

4th of July was fun. I made No Bake cookies and had some Starbucks coffee and Beef Jerky to share with my ugandan family. They loved it.

The clinic is still very frustrating. Trying to introduce some protocols written by my 'boss' but that didnt go over very well with the other nurses. I am learning a great deal about communication. lol.

Last night was spent with "Momma Karina" (meaning she is my mother) and her 6 kids. We sang and danced. Then had a time of prayer. I prayed for each kid then they all prayed for me. It was so sweet!!

Today was a 5 hour boat ride to Jinja, an hour in the market, then time at SHIM's office.

Learning more and more on finding joy and strength in Christ. I can not do this on my own. I am weak but He is strong. All things are possible through Him!

Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment